Yayaya. I ran this on Sunday, posted it on Tuesday. Make up your own excuse.
The snow was still coming down and I decided I was going to try to run a block of the race course starting from about km25 to km15 or so and back. There were a number of problems with this:
- There we no sidewalk to run on because snow.
- The roads were not anywhere clear either, because snow. So dangerous running all around.
- I decided on the route last minute so had to stop and figure it out on the fly a couple times.
- One of the key trails was calf-deep in snow, this is also the key hill on the course. And but I ran it anyway on the way back- pretty serious work, it was tough.
- I skipped breakfast for some reason.
Nutrition: None, whoops. I was feeling it around km 15. Polished off an entire XL pizza afterwards.
Gym: Nope. Back/Bi on Monday or Tuesday.